What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A course providing you with complete hands-on design projects and one-on-one mentorship from expert designers
- Teaching you how to develop an eye for seeing, and a language for talking about, interaction design
- Teaching you about the fundamentals of color theory, typography, and layout in web design
- Teaching you the design skills you need to create stunning web and mobile products
- Allowing you to practice with projects that teach you design principles
- Teaching you the basics of UX, and user-centered design
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Design Lab scores 72.12/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://trydesignlab.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD299.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: trydesignlab.com you’ll also be taken through to trydesignlab.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)